Personal Information Collection
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Scott Sheldon, LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Company identification information (Company name, title, location, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Pages you visit (as well as time spent on each page)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Scott Sheldon, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Sign up for our newsletter Complete a contact form Accept cookies on the site Click-to-Call Scott Sheldon, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics (website tracking)
- Addthis (social media sharing buttons)
How will we use your data?
Scott Sheldon, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Email you periodically with helpful industry and company news
- Provide you with a Google Map of our location
- Provide you with an easy way to share our content to social media, etc.
- Provide you with helpful industry links and information
How do we store your data?
Scott Sheldon, LLC would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Scott Sheldon, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. Scott Sheldon, LLC will keep your personal data until you request to be removed.
What are your data protection rights?
Scott Sheldon, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Scott Sheldon, LLC provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Scott Sheldon, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Scott Sheldon, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Scott Sheldon, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Scott Sheldon, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Scott Sheldon, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Scott Sheldon, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Scott Sheldon, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Scott Sheldon, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Scott Sheldon, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Scott Sheldon, LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113